Friday, October 5, 2012

Sims 2 Tutorial, How to Create, and Design Clothes in Sims 2 online reviews

Sims 2 Tutorial, How Rockport is supposed to be known for comfort, but these bad boys don't deliver. I suppose since Rockport got taken over by New Balance and then Adidas, quality is being sacrificed to boost the bottom-line.If you lift up the insole you will feel underneath it is like a piece of steel. There is literally no give to the shoe. I bought them thinking they were Rockports--known for quality--however Rockport isn't the same compnay today. I probably could get more comfort from a $30 pair of shoes in a baragin bin, then these overpriced clunkers!

Purchased this belt after my Concealed Carry piece had destroyed my previous two leather belts. Was somewhat worried about the quality with how low the price was but it has definitely exceeded my expectations: 6 months later and no apparent wear and tear at all on the belt. I am now ordering another one just in case anything ever does happen to this one.
Sims 2 Tutorial, How to Create, and Design Clothes in Sims 2 online reviews
Sims 2 Tutorial, How These boots are so very comfortable. I have bad knees so many shoes are impossible for me to wear because they make my knees hurt when I walk. I have worn these boots all day during which I have both stood in place and walked around for long periods without sitting. My knees and my feet NEVER hurt!! I feel like I am walking on clouds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment