Friday, October 5, 2012

FE Clothing Haul/Review reviews

FE Clothing Haul/Review picture did not match, August 15, 2011 By Cindy - See all my reviews Verified Purchase(What's this?) the picture that was on line at the time of the order was tan straps & the one that I recieved had gray straps with tan soles....I love cobian flip flops, I live on the water & wear them all the time. I have 10 pair, but this was a birthday gift for a friend. I went to another site & re ordered the color they wanted.

I absolutely love this shoe. I have this shoe in black. It is very comfortable and oh so stylish. Looks great with a skirt, capris or shorts. I love them so much I may consider getting the tan color.
FE Clothing Haul/Review reviews
FE Clothing Haul/Review I bought this shoe for my wife who is diabetically challenged and presently as to weaR a brace in her right foot. THIS SHOE IS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED AND IS MORE THAN VALUE FOR MONEY.She loves them and me also

No comments:

Post a Comment