Saturday, September 29, 2012

the reviews: Look Cute for Less! #11

Look Cute for this LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! by far the Greatest clothing I have ever put on!!!! and arrived faster then i expected! :) just wonderful, I will be ordering much more from this Seller! A+ Pure LOVE!

I've owned several pair of cowboy boots in the past but these are, without a doubt, the most comfortable, best fitting boots I've ever purchased. Sizing, especially with boots, has always been an issue in the past for me so I was somewhat concerned with that since I bought the boots online. I ordered the size that normally fit me best and it was dead on! I couldn't be more happy with my choice. Can't go wrong here!
the reviews: Look Cute for Less! #11
Look Cute for Size runs small.Color is great, but sizing is too small. I have had them for months and I still can't wear them two shifts in a row. Published 2 months ago by Samara ?

No comments:

Post a Comment