Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: CHEAP Old Navy Haul - Clearanced Winter 2011 Items/ Great Items for Spring 2012

CHEAP Old Navy Good support, but heavy and uncomfortableI just started running, and these were the first shoes I bought. I overpronate pretty badly, and the support that these provided were great and really helped neutralize my stride. Downside - not comfortable and very heavy. I went to a local store that videotapes you running on a treadmill, and ultimately had them record me running in these AND the Asics 2150. Asics...

I orderd this boot for a gift for christmas.It came in tall or short.I orderd the Emma tall in champagne.When the boots arrived it was the short boots.The boots looked very nice but the highth was wrong.So i sent them back.They were very nice about it & refunded my money.So if you are looking for a boot that comes to the kneesdont order this boot.Other wise the boot is fine.BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall Boot
the reviews: CHEAP Old Navy Haul - Clearanced Winter 2011 Items/ Great Items for Spring 2012
CHEAP Old Navy I bought these shoes because of all of the hype that they are comfortable. I am on my feet most of the day. I wore them for 2 days and I had to take them off because the shoes only caused pain and agony to my feet. The concept is good about the springs. The reality is that the springs are very hard and have no give. I tried these shoes off and on for a month. I even went to the store and bought padded inserts. The inserts didn't help either. I tried everything I could think of to help make them comfortable. Nothing worked! I just didn't want to throw away a pair of shoes that I had spent so much money on. The bottom line is that I would never buy another pair of Spira shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment